9 Seater Minibus Hire
It’s not all that difficult to rent a minibus at most points throughout the year. Peak season 9 seater minibus hire is a totally different story though. Many people have come to realize the convenience that can be obtained through a 9 seater minibus hire. They’re almost the perfect vehicles. They’re large enough to handle a good sized group yet compact enough to not be really pricey. These vehicles are used by a wide cross section of people for transport to and from corporate events, sports games, airports, birthday parties, weddings and sightseeing tours. As such, once the weather is fine, they are great demand. There are very few 9 seater minibus hire companies that will be without totally booked vehicles.
Back to Top
It is important to book well in advance and to know exactly what one’s 9 seater minibus hire needs are. This will help with deciding which 9 seater minibus hire company to go with and whether any extra features are needed. For example, having children travelling along on an all day trip will warrant different things than carrying a bridal party for a wedding. One needs to know what questions to ask on the rental company so one can be sure of getting the best deal and not being burdened by hidden charges.
- Who is going to be responsible for paying for maintenance?
- What is the maintenance program of the company? Do they have records of regular inspections being carried out on the vehicles?
- Is there a limit on the distance that can be travelled by the minibus? If there is, what is the fee for exceeding it?
- Does the 9 seater minibus hire company have a cancellation policy?
- Can insurance certificates be provided to show that all passengers will be covered in the event of an accident?
- Does the 9 seater minibus hire company offer breakdown assistance?
- Is the driver competent and does he have the required license?
- Are there any late fees for returning the vehicle after the allotted time, and what are they?
- All 9 seater minibus hire companies will require a deposit, which can range in value but is usually around 20%.
- Final payments are usually settled upon return of the minibus.
- There is typically a time period within which cancellations can be made without incurring a penalty.
- Bookings are usually only guaranteed if made at least three weeks in advance.
- Most 9 seater minibus hire companies will include parking fees if the destination is known in advance, e.g. airports, camping grounds.
- Alcohol isn’t typically allowed in rental minibuses. There may be an extra fee involved if alcohol is to be consumed.
Back to Top